Client Care Specialist (Level 2) – Michael Debono Limited
Michael Debono Ltd is seeking to appoint a Client Care Specialist (Level 2) to join its customer facing team.
Reporting to the Senior Client Care Specialist, the Client Care Specialist shall be responsible for:
– Handling incoming client calls related to servicing, technical enquiries, ordering of parts, sales enquiries, sales quote follow ups, finance and insurance related queries.
– Digital media, such as Facebook pages, messenger and live chat
– Replying to customers on information and services mailboxes
– Processing of documentation on parts arrival
– Outbound calls to upsell service plans/servicing
– Generating follow ups on sales quotes
– Diverting calls as required
– Booking services for clients, including transport, monitoring and validating online service booking and online order/online payment of parts
– Meeting monthly targets for service plans and servicing.
– Taking calls from employees on sick leave and sending company doctor when instructed by the HR team.
– Assisting in mentoring fellow team member
– Carry out other duties as requested by one’s superior.
The Client Care Specialist shall:
– Possess at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a customer facing position
– Ideally possess an MCAST Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (MQF Level 4) or equivalent.
– Demonstrate strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Maltese
– Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
– Have a clean police conduct.
– Technical background shall be considered an asset.
The position is offered on a full-time basis.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager by email on [email protected] or submit an application by using the form below. Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.