Customer Service Agent – GoTo Malta
GoTo Malta is seeking to recruit a Client Care Agent to further expand its team in fulfilling the customer experience journey with its existing growing clientele.
Reporting to the Client Care Team Lead, the Client Care Agent will be responsible for:
– Assisting clients through inbound calls with queries on registration and bookings, billing and vehicle finding
– Providing technical first line support
– Referring calls reporting faults or damage to the Chief Operations Officer.
– Verifying client accounts
The selected candidate shall:
– Be familiar with call centres or a customer facing environment
– Possess effective communication and writing skills
– Be proficient in IT
– Demonstrate a flair for technology and related processes
– Be well organized
– Be able to work on own initiative, both independently and as part of a team
The position is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis of 40 hours per week in a 24/7 roster from Monday to Sunday.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager on [email protected] or submit an application using the form below. Employer references may be requested at second interview stage. Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.