Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is seeking to appoint a Housekeeper to join the Housekeeping department.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector . The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
The Housekeeper will be responsible for:
- Performing cleaning duties as per cleaning routine
- Monitoring cleaning works after cleaning duties have been performed in line with best practices
- Reporting day to day issues to superior for guidance
- Abiding at all times by the cleaning routine in an efficient manner as instructed by one’s superior
- Performing any additional duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Carrying out any other duties as requested by one’s superior
- 6 months previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be Maltese speaking
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment as a team player
- Valid clean police conduct
- Attention to detail
- The ability to learn and adapt
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis (8.00am to 4.15pm).
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
Interested applicants are to send their CV by email to [email protected] by not later than Monday 31st May 2021.