IT Operations Manager – Debono Group Holdings Ltd
Debono Group is seeking to appoint an IT Operations Manager to lead and manage the technical team (external and internal), to deliver operational services and to drive quality of service.
Reporting to the Director of Technology and Business Processes, the IT Operations Manager will be responsible for implementing new operational services and improvements to the business. The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for all elements of IT infrastructure, support and solutions within the Group. Responsibilities include:
– Performing and offering ‘hands on’ technical advice and solutions
– Defining and maintaining routines for asset management, access management, IT operations, incident management, and business continuity
– Writing technical solution documentation and IT internal process & procedures
– Production and maintenance of IT (internal and external) service catalogue
– Creating “how-to” manuals on solutions to frequently asked questions, creating procedures to improve workflow and other technical documentation (Knowledgebase)
– Ensuring the risk assessment within the IT area is up to date and constantly monitored
– Championing Information Security policies and best practices
– Liaising with other stakeholders with regards to internal IT audits and system control
– Being point of contact for 3rd party service and equipment providers (Vendor Management)
– Ensure SLAs are met with all 3rd party service providers
– Overseeing and manage the purchase, maintenance, upgrade and ad-hoc service requests for new and existing hardware and software used internally within the company
– Managing the monitoring of the IT infrastructure with 3rd Parties
– Proactively proposing and introduce measures to ensure optimal performance and business continuity and information security
– Coordinating and respond to any kind of incidents within the IT area
– Taking initiative, while aware of the accountability and leadership responsibility that comes with it
– Managing IT staff by training, coaching, motivating, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
– Reporting on the team relevant KPIs on a regular basis
– Identifying problematic areas, making recommendations and implementing strategic solutions where directed
The above duties are a guideline and maybe altered and added to with additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
– 3+ years’ technical operations experience
– Background with proven experience as a Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar IT infrastructure role
– Working knowledge of Networking (LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, Security)
– Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Windows OS, Office 365 applications and Office 365 Security
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure and general Cloud environments
– Experience setting up and managing internal infrastructures
– Experience working with 3rd party / outsourced service providers
– Outgoing personality with strong communication and interpersonal skill
– A genuine interest in supporting people and finding creative solutions
– Capable of resolving critical software and hardware issues in a time sensitive manner
– Experienced communicating with all employees up to Director level
– Experience managing small support teams
– Excellent Organisational and Leadership Abilities
– Must be Fluent in English
The successful candidate will be ‘hands on’, have an eye for detail and be able to work across different companies and departments. The successful candidate will also need to be highly motivated and a technically competent individual with a flexible approach that can grow and develop with the business as opportunities present themselves.
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager by email on [email protected] or submit an application using the form below by not later than Friday 27th March 2020. Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.