Junior Accounts Executive – SSL
Storage Systems Limited, a leading provider of shelving and storage solutions locally and internationally, is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Accounts Executive to join its Finance Team.
Storage Systems Limited is part of Debono Group, a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. Debono Group is well renowned in the market for Michael Debono Limited, importer of Toyota in Malta.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
– Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
– Processing purchase invoices
– Preparing regular supplier reconciliations
– Monitoring of debtor balances and ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner
– Handling petty cash
– Posting and reconciling inter-company transactions
– Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
– Assisting in the preparation of VAT Returns
– Assisting in the annual statutory audits
– Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department
The selected candidates shall:
– Possess an AAT / MQF Level 5 certification in Accounting or equivalent
– Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounts
– Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Possess good communication skills in both written and spoken English
– Be a self-motivated and efficient individual
– Be able to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
– Be well presented, energetic and must portray a can-do attitude.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager by email on [email protected] or submit an application using the form below by not later than Friday 28th February 2020. Employer references may be requested at second interview phase. Applications shall be acknowledged upon closing date for applications.