Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is seeking to appoint a Maintenance Person to handle repairs, maintenance and upkeep of the physical premises pertaining to Debono Group.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector . The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
The Maintenance Person will be responsible for:
- Follow instructions by the Logistic Supervisor and Property Administrator
- Carry out tasks relating to the maintenance and general upkeep of the Group properties such as; basic plumbing and electrical works, painting, plastering, landscaping, general decorating
- Purchase and safeguarding company equipment, tools and materials as required to carry out task at hand
- Moving heaving materials from one location to the other through the use of fork lifters or similar handling equipment
- General labourer duties
- Carry out other duties as instructed by one’s superior
- Valid driving licence B
- A clean police conduct
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a hands on property maintenance role
- Ability to communicate in Maltese and English
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possession of an Electrical license A and a Forklift license will be considered an asset
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CV by email to [email protected] or fill out the application below.