Material Handling Technician – SSL
Storage Systems Limited is currently seeking to recruit a Material Handling Technician to join its Aftersales function.
Storage Systems is a leading intra-logistics company that is trusted with ambitious and innovative storage projects, both in Malta and overseas. The teams’ expertise allows delivery of the best possible space management solutions. With over three decades of experience in the field, the Company has demonstrated its expertise time and time again on a broad range of projects. Today the business complements its storage optimization solutions with Toyota Material Handling Equipment – delivering an end to end solution to its customer.
Storage Systems Limited is part of Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
Reporting to the Head of Aftersales, the Material Handling Technician will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of materialhandling equipment. Responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out servicing works on material handling and warehouse equipment (Fork lifters, Stackers, automated systems, and other industrial equipment’s.)
- Effecting mechanical repairs, as required
- Abiding by the company’s high-quality standards in effecting works
- Ensuring that customer experience vision is adhered to
- Performing equipment diagnosis and system fault finding on fork trucks, mobile shelving, and other industrial equipment’s.
- Reaching individual performance targets
- Effecting repairs accurately with minimal call-backs
- Carrying out any other duties as requested by one’s superior
- A good working knowledge of internal combustion engines, batteries, hydraulic systems and electrical wiring
- Keen to undergo any necessary training, locally or abroad, to expand technical knowledge
- Willing to work flexible hours if needed, including extra hours if/when requested
- Knowledge on electric & electronics systems will also be considered as an asset
- Clean police conduct
- Valid driving license B
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager by email on [email protected] or submit an application using the form below by not later than Friday 31st July 2020. Applications shall be acknowledged upon closing date for applications.