Polisher – Michael Debono Ltd
Michael Debono Limited is seeking to appoint a Polisher to join its team.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Supervisor, the Polisher will be responsible for:
– Colour sands, buffs, polishes and glazes refinished body panels;
– Examining finished surfaces of the vehicle to verify their conformance to the set specification;
– Retouching any defective areas;
– Reviewing refinished body panels, in conjunction with the refinish technician, as needed;
– Assisting in all other areas of the body shop as needed;
– Quality Checks;
– Working in accordance with both factory and dealership specifications.
The preferred candidate should:
– Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
– Possess A clean police conduct
– Perform required certifications as per company and supplier recommendations
– Possess a clean valid driving license
– Have reasonable command of both written and spoken Maltese and English
– Be self-motivated, enthusiastic individual able to work independently and as aart of a team.
The position is being offered on a full-time basis. Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager on [email protected] or by submitting an application using the form below by not later than Friday 13th March 2020. Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.