Sales Executive B2B – GoTo Malta
Car Sharing Services Malta Ltd (GoTo Malta) is seeking to recruit a B2B Sales Executive to retain and grow the existing database of corporate clients.
Car Sharing Services Malta Ltd (GoTo Malta) is the leading vehicle-sharing company in Malta and Gozo, providing residents and visitors with a green transportation alternative that relieves congestion, increases parking space availability, reduces air pollution levels, promotes development of the electric vehicle market, and most importantly, saves hundreds of euros in transportation costs every day. The vehicles are self-driven by paying members from exclusive public and private car-spaces. GoTo Malta’s platform is available from iOS and Android apps.
Car Sharing Services Malta Ltd (GoTo Malta) is part of Debono Group, a long established, multi-faceted group of companies operating in the field of mobility of goods and people. Debono Group offers a dynamic, fun, diverse and respectful environment that focuses on bringing innovation to the urban lifestyle.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), the B2B sales executive will initially be responsible for:
– Building business by identifying and selling prospects;
– Maintaining relationships with clients;
– Developing strategies to acquire new corporate customers by converting businesses requiring mobility solutions into vehicle sharing or adopting vehicle sharing as one of the options for travel;
– Identifying business opportunities by seeking prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
– Researching and analyzing sales options;
– Selling GoTo solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
– Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance;
– Researching and recommending new opportunities;
– Recommending service improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors;
– Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
– Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
– Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by extensively learning how to use the company’s systems, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
– Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as
The selected candidate shall:
– Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales role
– Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Be customer focused, displaying interest for the industry
– Be able to close deals, with a proven track record in sales
– Be proficient in Microsoft applications
– Demonstrate confidence in the product and business model
– Be a team player, with a positive approach, drive and able to work on own initiative
The B2B Sales Executive will be required to work on full-time, permanent basis of 40 hours per week.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to [email protected] by not later than noon on Friday 28th February 2020 or submit an application using the form below. Employer references may be requested at second interview phase. Applications shall be acknowledged upon closing date for applications.