Senior Installer – Storage Systems Ltd
Storage Systems Limited is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Installer to join its Aftersales function.
Storage Systems Limited is part of Debono Group, a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. Storage System Ltd is the group’s sales and after-sales centre for racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
Reporting to the Head of Aftersales, the Senior Installer will be responsible for the distribution and installation of a wide variety of products to customers at different addresses. Responsibilities shall include:
– Checking loading and unloading material/s
– Delivering and installing material/s at customers addresses
– Collecting payments from customers
– Organising the delivery process from beginning to end
– A valid clean driving license
– A reasonable standard of English and numerical skills
– A Forklift Truck drivers’ license
– Clean police conduct
– Groomed appearance
– Ability to handle electrical and hand tools
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience as an installer of storage solutions or similar position.
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis. Working hours are from Monday to Friday 7.00am to 3.30pm.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager by email on [email protected] or submit an application using the form below by not later than Friday 28th February 2020. Applications shall be acknowledged upon closing date for applications.