Storekeeper – Parts Supply Ltd
Parts Supply Limited is seeking to appoint an organized and detail-oriented Storekeeper to take responsibility of the department warehouse whilst playing a role in the proper care and maintenance of stock.
Reporting to the Warehouse Leader, the Storekeeper will be responsible for:
– Receiving and stocking goods
– Inspecting goods for damage
– Ensuring adequate record keeping
– Managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintaining inventory control
– Preparing orders
– Carrying out additional duties as assigned by one’s superior from time to time
The selected candidate must:
– Be able to read, interpret and carry out written and oral instructions
– Be familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
– Possess a clean police conduct
– Groomed appearance
– Team player
– Detail oriented and organized
The position is offered on a full-time basis.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager on [email protected] or submit an application by using the form below by not later than Friday 28th February 2020. Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.