Storekeeper – Storage Systems Limited
Storage Systems Limited is seeking to appoint an organized and detail-oriented Storekeeper to take responsibility of our department warehouse whilst playing a key role in the proper care and maintenance of stock.
Storage Systems Limited is part of Debono Group, a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s sales and after-sales centre for racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
Reporting to the Senior Warehouse Co-Ordinator, the Storekeeper will be responsible for:
– Stocking of operational materials and supplies
– Receiving, unloading and shelving supplies
– Inspecting deliveries for damage or discrepancies and returning if necessary
– Reporting discrepancies and damages to management
– Other stock related duties, such as but not limited to packing and labelling
– Ensuring adequate record keeping and managing all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintaining inventory control
– Co-ordinating the handling of freight and movement of equipment
– Determining the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications
– Preparing orders for deliveries and installations
– The Storekeeper must be able to read, interpret and carry out written and oral instructions
– Must possess a clean police conduct
– A valid forklift license would be considered an asset.
– The appointed candidate shall have the ability and willingness to carry out manual handling activities, if and when required.
– Knowledge of H&S regulations applicable to the work context is necessary.
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager on [email protected] or submit an application using the form below by not later than Friday 28th February 2020. Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.