Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is seeking to appoint a Valeter to join the Pre-Delivery Inspection Team.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector . The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
Reporting to the PDI Leader, the Valeter will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the team leader
- Checking the car with the team leader to agree what should be done
- Vacuuming and shampooing the upholstery
- Collecting and returning cars
- Keeping a daily work log.
- Moving cars from one location to another as deemed fit by the team leader
- Liaising with the Service department
- Liaising with the Administration department
- Liaising with the sales department
- Ensuring that the cars are kept to a high standard as instructed by the team leader
- Taking cars to VRT stations and manage relevant documentation.
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis. The chosen candidate shall be expected to work flexible hours, including night and early/late hours.
The ideal candidate shall possess a valid, clean police conduct and a valid, clean driving license. The candidate must also be over 18 years of age and should possess knowledge of traffic legislations applicable to the local market.
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CV to [email protected] by not later than Friday 14th May 2021.