Warehouse Assistant – Michael Debono Ltd
Michael Debono Ltd is seeking to appoint a Warehouse Assistant to be responsible for the allocation and relocation of parts.
The company today operates one of Malta’s largest automotive dealerships. It represents more than 9 OEM brands. First and foremost, of these is Toyota – which was the first OEM brand we started to build a relationship with way back in 1960 when we imported the first Toyota vehicle to Europe. The company and employs more than 130 multi-disciplined employees .
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
Moving forward the company is looking to enhance the mobility experience for each and every customer by delivering great products that are customizable, affordable, comfortable and environment friendly. We aim to support our customer both through their personal and professional needs.
MDL is part of the part Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
Reporting to the Warehouse Lead, the Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for:
- General housekeeping of the parts store;
- Completion of stock handling in a timely and accurate manner;
- Binning shipments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Ensuring goods received are correct and in good condition;
- Updating the computer systems accurately;
- Assisting with stock taking;
- Picking orders as per requirement;
- Forklift duties as required;
- Adhering to Company Health & Safety Regulations;
- Carrying out additional duties relevant to the job role as required.
- Familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications;
- A clean police conduct;
- Strong Technical knowledge of parts;
- Working knowledge of Internal IT system;
- Possess previous experience of working in a similar order picking role;
- valid forklift license would be considered desirable;
- ability and willingness to carry out some manual handling activities, as required;
- Knowledge of H&S regulations applicable to the work context;
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis and is shift-based.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the HR Manager on [email protected] by not later than Friday 2nd October 2020. Applications shall be acknowledged after the closing date.